Is this what happens when a sociopath gets involved with game development?
Just thought I’d mention my experience playing a few dozen fun-filled rounds of Robotek multiplayer this evening/morning…
- I seldom got more than one hack in any attempt, and nearly all failed.
- Almost ALL of my hacks failed (including what few triple hacks I got).
- Opponents had at least a 75% success rate with single hacks.
- Opponents had a 90% – 100% success rate with all double and triple hacks.
- Opponents rolled 2 – 3 times the number of triples I did, every round.
- I was hit by back-to-back ‘unmaker omegas’, round after round (after round).
- I was also hit by back-to-back triple hacks in many rounds.
- Upon rolling for new bots, the opponent received either a full house, or some kind of triple – the vast majority of the time.
- Almost any time one, two, or ALL of the opponent’s bots were ‘zapped’, they were all healed in the next roll.
- I lost 9 out of 10 rounds.
Posted on 18 October 2012, in General and tagged buttrape, David Peroutka, david peroutka is a sociopath, faggotry, Hexage, multiplayer, robotek, robotek cheats, robotek is rigged, sociopaths. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.