Monthly Archives: October 2012
Does anyone out there have an idea what the FUCK the deal is with certain combos, which I keep CONSTANTLY rolling?
A few examples:
1 Droid, 2 Tank Bot
2 Droid, 1 Tank Bot
1 Hack, 2 ‘Drain’ (The green ones.)
And is there anyone else out there who seems to rarely ever get more than on defensive shield in a roll?
(I’ll be adding more to this list.)
One change I am seeing, is that often times when there is a so-called disconnect, the game just ends, and a new game starts.
This has happened to me now several times, even at nearly the end of the game, when a player bails because said player was about to die!!!! It has happened to me probably 5 or 6 times in the last half hour that a player bailed at the last second… and I lost my win. There is seriously no depth of shittiness that David Peroutka (aka. ‘Buttlove’) will not stoop to.
The fucking game just ends. You get no fucking points for your win. WTF.
I know one thing, I plan to skip the most recent Robotek update on my other devices.
Anyone else seeing this?
UPDATE: As of right now, somewhere around 75% of the games I play are ending like this. Bend over, boys!
Just thought I’d mention my experience playing a few dozen fun-filled rounds of Robotek multiplayer this evening/morning…
- I seldom got more than one hack in any attempt, and nearly all failed.
- Almost ALL of my hacks failed (including what few triple hacks I got).
- Opponents had at least a 75% success rate with single hacks.
- Opponents had a 90% – 100% success rate with all double and triple hacks.
- Opponents rolled 2 – 3 times the number of triples I did, every round.
- I was hit by back-to-back ‘unmaker omegas’, round after round (after round).
- I was also hit by back-to-back triple hacks in many rounds.
- Upon rolling for new bots, the opponent received either a full house, or some kind of triple – the vast majority of the time.
- Almost any time one, two, or ALL of the opponent’s bots were ‘zapped’, they were all healed in the next roll.
- I lost 9 out of 10 rounds.
Suckers!! I know why you came here, but this isn’t about THOSE kinds of cheats! (Although, if anyone out there has any tips on cheats that appear to work in Robotek multiplayer, please post them!)
And well, even though what I am talking about doesn’t really qualify as news, it sure does describe the current state of affairs (as always) with regards to the scum at Hexage.
Normally, it is other players with whacked-out high scores, etc., that one would suspect of employing cheats, but sad to say, in this case, it is the game dev himself.
Dear Buttsex (aka ‘David’) Peroutka,
Most game devs consider their free-to-play games to at least partially be advertisement for their other games, but in the case of Robotek you seem to have something going that is about as close to being the opposite of an advertisement as anything a person could imagine. This game seems to be saying, ‘Hey guys, play our games, and we’ll repeatedly fuck you in the ass!’.
For those out there who are do not yet clearly see how rigged this game is, you need to play in multiplayer mode, and not have paid Hexage any money. If you play Robotek like that, and cannot see the rigging… well, all i can say is that you are seriously fucked in the head, and have way more serious issues.
Seriously, Peroutka, you are a giant fuckwad. Please go off yourself.